- To begin, prepare the rice noodle chips by heating a pot of oil until hot and adding the rice noodles. To make this delicious Pasta with Tuna, start by preparing the rice noodle chips. Heat a pot of oil until hot and add the rice noodles.
- Fry the noodles for a few seconds until crispy, and set aside.
- Next, peel the orange, cut it into slices and squeeze the juice into a large mixing bowl.
- In the same bowl, combine the mixed leaf salad, arugula, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumber, red, orange and green bell peppers. Squeeze in lemon juice and add olive oil, the boiled rice noodles, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss the salad to combine all the ingredients.
- Serve the salad on a serving plate, add the rice noodle chips, and decorate with lemon slices. Finally, add the 3 kinds of sprats on the top or sides of the salad.
Prepare the vegetables perfectly: Cut the vegetables into equally sized pieces and julienne the cucumber and peppers. Make sure the vegetables are crisp and fresh, as they will add texture and flavor to the salad.