- Start by cutting the croissant down the middle and toast the cut side until it turns golden brown.
- Slice the cucumber, pickle, plum and radish into thin slices.
- Spread a generous amount of cream cheese evenly over the grilled croissant. Then, place the sliced pickle and radish on top of the cream cheese.
- Open a can of salmon, drain it, and add the salmon on top of the radish.
- For added flavor and look, decorate with some fresh dill and three rolled cucumber slices. Add a few more slices of radish as well.
- Thinly slice the shallot onion and prune and add them on top of the salmon.
- Place the other half of the croissant on top and garnish with black tomato wedges, microgreens, and a few slices of lemon. Finally, drizzle a bit of olive oil over the greens and season with salt and pepper.
- Use fresh and high-quality ingredients: When making this dish, use fresh ingredients. Fresh ingredients will ensure that the dish tastes great and looks visually appealing. Of course, the quality of the salmon is also very important, which is why we recommend the ‘Brivais Vilnis” canned grilled salmon.
- Prepare the ingredients in advance: To make the serving process smoother and quicker, prepare the ingredients in advance. Cut the cucumber, red onion, radish, and plums into thin slices and make cucumber ribbons.
- Prepare the croissant filling in layers: To create the perfect texture and balance of flavors, put the croissant filling in layers.
- Garnish the dish: Once the croissant is assembled, garnish it with black tomatoes, arugula, micro greens, and a slice of lemon. This will add an extra pop of color and flavor to the dish, making it more visually appealing and delicious.