- To prepare the soup, begin by cooking the rice in a pot of boiling water with salt, following the instructions on the package. When the rice is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Next, finely chop the onion into small pieces and melt the butter in a heated pot. Cook the onions in the pot over medium heat until they become transparent and acquire a slightly golden color.
- Now, pour 250ml of water into the pot and heat it up until it’s almost boiling. Once it’s heated, add the sour cream and mix it in while the mixture boils. Then, separate the egg yolk from the egg and add it to the boiling soup. Whisk for half a minute.
- Add the cooked rice to the pot and stir it until it starts to boil. Then, add the finely chopped garlic, coriander, parsley, and dill, and season the mixture with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.
- Leave to simmer for a few more minutes until the flavors have melded together and the sauce has thickened.
- Drain the canned salmon and place it in serving bowls. Add the soup and finish it with olive oil and microgreens.
- Serve the soup with breadsticks or toast, and enjoy the delicious flavors that come together in this wonderful dish.
- Use fresh ingredients: Use fresh herbs and vegetables, such as parsley, dill, garlic, and white onion, for a flavorful and healthy soup.
- This prevents the rice from becoming too mushy and helps to maintain its texture. This prevents the rice from becoming too mushy and helps to maintain its texture.
- Use egg yolk for a creamy texture: Try whisking an egg yolk into sour cream before adding it to the soup. This will give the soup a creamy texture and add an extra layer of flavor.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and lemon: Garnish the soup with fresh coriander, parsley, and a squeeze of lemon juice for added flavor and a pop of color. Serve the soup with some crusty bread for a hearty and satisfying meal.
- Try adding some spice: To give your soup a little kick, try adding some spice like cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes. You can also add some curry powder or paprika for a more exotic flavor.