- To begin, beat 3 eggs in a bowl and add cream, salt, and pepper to taste. Next, cover a frying pan with baking paper and pour over the olive oil, ensuring that the oil is evenly spread throughout the pan. Once the pan is heated, pour the egg mixture into the pan and fry for 5-7 minutes, until fully cooked.
- While the omelette is cooking, chop the capers and dill and mix them with the salmon in a separate bowl. Cut the bread into slices and toast it until crispy. Then, spread cream cheese on the bread.
- Once the omelette is done, spread the cream cheese on the top of it and add the salmon mixture, along with arugula. Roll up the omelette tightly and cut it in half.
- On a serving plate, arrange the greens and place the toasts. Then, arrange the omelette halves nicely on the top of the greens and decorate with microgreens. As a final touch, top the dish with the tobiko, capers and arugula, and garnish with lime slices, cherry tomatoes, and a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- When making the omelette, be sure to use a non-stick pan or use enough oil to prevent the eggs from sticking.
- To add more flavor to the omelette, you can add some herbs such as parsley or chives to the egg mixture before cooking.
- For a creamier texture, you can add a little more cream or milk to the egg mixture.
- To prevent the omelette roll from falling apart when you roll it up, let it cool slightly before adding the filling.
- You can add some lemon juice or zest to the cream cheese spread to give it a bright, fresh flavor that pairs well with the salmon.