- o prepare the dish, start by opening the can of salmon and placing it in a bowl. Pour the remaining salmon juice over it for added flavor. In another bowl, crack the eggs and add heavy cream.
- Add a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Next, heat a large pan over medium heat and add the butter. Wait until it melts, and then add the egg mixture to the pan. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are fully cooked and no longer runny.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mixed salad by seasoning the leaves with lemon juice and olive oil. Slice the onion and mix it with a bit of lemon juice, add to the salmon. Add the sliced capers to the salmon and use a fork to mix everything together.
- Once the eggs are done, arrange the dish by placing the mixed salad on a serving plate. Add the scrambled eggs directly on the top of the salad and then add the salmon mix on top of that. Finish off the dish with a spoonful of olive oil.
- To serve, take a slice of bread which can toast for added flavor. Cover the bread with cream cheese. Put it on the salad, next to the salmon mix.
- Garnish the dish with capers and microgreens, cherry tomatoes, and basil, and serve it. Squeeze over a lemon juice. Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make meal!
- Use a non-stick pan to prevent the eggs from sticking while cooking.
- Add the cream cheese to the eggs while they are still in the pan and stir gently until it melts and combines with the eggs.
- Toast the bread and spread with butter before adding the scrambled eggs and salmon.
- For added flavor, chop the cherry tomatoes, and mix them with the salad leaves before seasoning with lemon juice and olive oil. Serve this as a side dish for the scrambled eggs and salmon.
- For an extra burst of flavor, add some chopped fresh herbs like chives or dill to the scrambled eggs. They go well with the salmon and add a touch of freshness to the dish.