- Start by poaching two eggs. Heat a pot of water until it is just about to boil. When the water is hot enough, take a cling film and pour a small amount of olive oil over it. Crack the egg directly onto the sandwich bag and tie the egg in the bundle. Repeat this process for the other egg. Place the bags in the boiling water and cook for 3 and a half to 4 and a half minutes, depending on how firm you prefer your eggs. While the eggs are cooking, cut the bread buns in half and toast them on a pan until they turn golden brown. Set them aside. In a bowl, add the butter, divide 3 egg yolks, and add the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add a splash of the boiling water. Put the bowl in the heated water and whisk all the ingredients together until they are fully melted and combined.
- Spread the cream cheese over the top of each half of the bread bun.
- To serve the dish, put the toasted bread on a plate and top with a salad mix. Drain the tuna and chop onions and capers. Squeeze the lemon juice onto the vegetables and add the sliced pickles. Mix this with the tuna. Add the tuna mixture to the toasts.
- Take out the eggs from the boiling water, remove them from the sandwich bags, and place the poached eggs on top of the tuna mix. Pour the prepared sauce over the eggs. Decorate the dish with microgreens, capers, and cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and squeeze a bit of lemon juice over the salad mix.
Instructions for poached egg;
- 1 sandwich bag
- Just a drop of oil
- 1 Egg
- Heat a pan of water until just about boiling.
- Grab a sandwich bag and put into the bottom a small bit of olive oil, close the bag and rub with your fingers to smother the oil around the bottom of the bag – this is to make it easier to remove the egg later. close the bag and rub with your fingers to smother the oil around the bottom of the bag – this is to make it easier to remove the egg later.
- Crack an egg into it. Make a closed knot or use a shoelace or hair clip to close the bag.
- Place the bag in the water and cook for 3 and a half to 4 and a half minutes, depending on how firm you like your egg.
- Remove the bag and cut off the top under the knot/tie/hair clip/whatever with a pair of scissors.
- Cut the buns and fry them.
Plate the dish attractively: To make the dish look visually appealing, place the toasted bread on a plate, add the tuna, and pour the hollandaise sauce over it. Add the salad mix and cherry tomatoes on the side. Garnish with chopped parsley or chives. Serve immediately and enjoy!